1/12/2010

quote and blog revamp

Sorry I'm late. The new temp job is more time consuming than I thought it would be.

Here's my quote:

I miss him. Not enough to want him back, just enough for it to hurt.

LOVE that quote!

I also will be re-doing this blog. The writing will be the same but the theme will expand. I'm going to cover what it's like to be a 20-something trying to enter the real world. Think finances - buying my first car, to rent or own a home?, how am I going to pay back all these loans. Think love- maybe someday.. until then probably really pathetic dates. Think career- I'm hoping to get a job sometime soon, until then my temp jobs will be entertainment enough for the category.

That's all folks!

2 comments:

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Hope the temp job is going well! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

These are some of the best years of your life lady. Can't wait to see you chronicle them!